Monday, January 13, 2014

My wife started a blog...

...So I thought this would be a good time to share some thoughts I've been having...

I'm trying to be more intentional about being a Christian and serving out the Great Commission.  How can I do this in my daily life and work Jesus's message into my everyday conversations?  Surely it is an art form.

Zionsville Triathlon & Cycling Team is kicking off 2014 strong! 2 board meetings already, a trainer party, and lots of decisions being made.  Can't wait for more to come. This will be an exciting year indeed.
www.zionsvilletriteam.com     join us!

How do I become a more effective teacher?

How do I balance all the things I want to do while still keeping my faith priority #1?

Is Clash of Clans really worthwhile or do they just have a cool commercial?

Enough randomness.  Why am I still awake?

oh right, kmwefler.wordpress.com

Enjoy! 
PS. Katie is way funnier than me (and she knows it) 

No comments:

Post a Comment