Thursday, June 7, 2012

I have been fortunate enough to spend the last three days in the woods with two professional trail builders and a few really great co-workers. There's nothing like a good bit of manual labor to put life into perspective and give you time to think about the little things, the big things, and all the things in between.

For starters, I am fortunate. This is realization number 1 as I reflect back on my week.
I have a job, actually two or three depending on your perspective. I have a home filled with a loving family. I have food in my cabinets. I am healthy and able to work.

...I don't really know what else I had to say besides that, but I am excited for the future! There are amazing things happening in the Wefler Household and I know that none of them are possible without God's grace and our trust in Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment